Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jolly Ball Thief

We were at Tractor Supply last weekend, buying a gate and while Rick looked for the essentials, I was wandering the horse section.  Came across a small Jolly Ball. I said to myself, "what a great idea for the donkeys." I've been keeping the pasture off-limits so they won't tear it up (all this soft mushy ground does not wear well under little donkey hooves) and thought they might like a fun diversion.

Well, Gunner has taken ownership of the ball; I'm not even sure the donks have had a chance to check it out. And, I can't keep track of where the little devil has taken it.

Yea, doesn't he look like a little angel here!

So, if you see a red jolly ball floating around, please give it back to the donkeys!

1 comment:

  1. He is a cutie! I think my donkeys would like to play with a ball like that too. Our dog doesn't seem to like toys, just plastic bags and flyers....to shred.

    ReplyDelete