Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Posterior View

I happen to think the bee-hinds on our dogs, my horse and the donkeys are particularly winsome.  But most especially on three little donkeys.


From left to right:  Gabriella, Francesca, Luigi

For those not familiar with the history of the donkeys, they are a family unit.  Now this will be important to remember when I begin explaining individual personality traits of each (coming up next in the posts).

Gabby is Fran's and Luigi's offspring.  You can see from their coloring in the photo above, she is clearly a blending of the two.

Oops, just now I started to compose amusing tales in my head about the dynamics of the trio, but that will have to wait for the upcoming posts.  Until then, think warm -- with no snow -- and no mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment