Sunday, June 2, 2019

High Energy Dog, Indeed

OK, let's get news of the new knee out of the way.  This one was a tad slower to turn the corner and was a tad more owwie, but all is going well.  I've been out to see the donks and hens three times, although my physical therapist doesn't want me on uneven ground frequently (shhh, don't tell I went out again today).  Hopefully I'll be back with more photos soon.

In the meantime a little story about Faith, the greyhound.
Recently someone said they thought greyhounds were high energy dogs.  I had to laugh, politely.


Here's the bright eyed girl, seemingly ready for adventure.  Ha!


Faith in her morning nap,


afternoon nap,


and, of course, evening nap

To be fair, these rest periods are interrupted with brief zoomies outside where she runs like the racing girl she used to be, round and round the horse trailer.  OK, now that that five minutes is out of the way, it's time to return to the house and settle onto the couch or the bed.  

And that's the life of a greyhound... 

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery Janet. Take a leaf out of Faith's book and join her on the settee and get plenty of rest. Nice to know you are back and writing again - I've missed your updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Louise, you are so sweet, as always. Believe me, for the first 2-3 weeks I did my share of resting, but now I'm getting antsy. Problem is, if I overdo I pay the piper. ow!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful name. She is beautiful
    I love your blog janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moisturize your skin often. Moisturizers Ganga music can control eczema. You should do this after a shower or bath. Ganga bhakti

    ReplyDelete