Monday, November 6, 2023

Faith's Unrequited Love

Faith has loved two boyfriends. Gunner was her first and her love for him knew no bounds. She grieved last year when he died. Then Phineas came on the scene and she slowly fell in love again. She is most happy when she has a derriere to nap on.
However, her love is unrequited, as it was with Gunner. Both boys found Faith to be a fine companion, but love material? Perhaps not. Currently Faith has a mouthful of plaque.
When she came to us off the track her teeth immediately needed cleaning, but greyhounds don't do well under anesthesia -- no body fat. So putting her under to get those toofies clean again isn't advisable. Rick now has daily scraping duty. And she's such a good girl, she lies passively and makes not a peep.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl she is Janet. She looks to be sweet inside and out . bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing from Ohio, Columbus precisely. I was diagnosed with brain cancer in August of 2010 and my wife breast cancer, A precious friend (African American) told me about Dr Jekawo A traditional herbal doctor in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my brain cancer,my wife breast cancer and herpes completely that we will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the herbal medicines preparation which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for 21 days to cure.I told Eric my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after I and my wife drinking for 21 days we were cured completely, I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with herpes or cancer to reach this great herbal doctor and that what i'm doing.
    Dr Jekawo told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[drjekawo@gmail.com] thank you so much for this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete