Well boys and girls, not a lot of activity here on the teeny tiny farm.
We had the last hoof trim this morning for the season. Unlike the horses I've had who require year-round trims, the donks pretty much stop growing during the winter and rev back up around April.
This time of year the three position themselves to soak up as much sun as possible, often getting into a comfy position.
Because I seem to lean toward videos of peaceful donkey breakfasts, I received a memo from the hens pointing this out rather strongly. To keep peace in the coop I give you Mitzi, Queenie and Fluffy having a gourmet morning repast.
Non critter news -- We sold our Miata. Yea, what's the big deal you say. We had had that girl for 19 years! She was being driven less and less so it was time. What a fun ride...
And last weekend we went to Meijer Gardens (Grand Rapids) to see the Chihuly exhibit. Sadly it didn't have quite the wow factor it did when we saw it last maybe 10 years ago.



No comments:
Post a Comment