Monday, December 6, 2021

Until Next Week

 Tonight's blog post will be brief.

We live less than an hour away from Oxford High School, the site of the country's most recent school shooting.  Because of that proximity we've been privy to more detail about this horrific incident, more so than we have in previous school incidents in other states.  It just doesn't feel like the right thing to do to try to make you smile about this or that chonkey behavior.  

So we'll take a break and return next week.

In the meantime keep your socks up, smile at your neighbor, kiss your kid, kiss your dog and pass the kindness forward every day. 

'Til next week.

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Tragic news about the school shooting. Such awful, awful things happen in this world and it's so hard to make sense of it all. Your brief post just shows how much compassion and respect you have Janet. Meanwhile I will kiss my cats and my chickens but I will NEVER EVER smile at my neighbours (we hate them!!). Take care and as always I look forward to more adventures from your beautiful little farm.

    ReplyDelete