Monday, March 18, 2024

Faith Turns 10 (soon)

 Well gang,  I've had an ongoing foot issue so haven't taken many new photos or videos.  When it hurts to walk I don't linger to capture that oh-so-cute moment.  But I can offer you a few snaps of the indoor gang.

Which leads me to an update of Bleu.
Nothing has changed.

I've moved him to the largest shallow bowl I own.  And then put in the "tunnel" from his aquarium so he had somewhere to hide.


  But his behavior hasn't changed significantly.  And often he can't get the food pellet I drop for him, even though I place it as strategically convenient as possible.  But the other day I did see lots of surface bubbles so I know he's coming up for air.


Next week Faith will be turning 10!


with her favorite octopus, often repaired

Here she takes one of her many naps, fully owning the couch


And then there's Phinny, always happy, always ready for a treat, always ready to tear after a squirrel


Have a good week, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment