Sunday, September 14, 2014

Scenes from the horse farm

Some days when I'm visiting Natural (the best horse in the world), I am determined to snap portraits of my boy, who is on the decline.  And some days I don't want to be encumbered with the photography burden.  Just carrots and hugs.

Well, a few days ago I was in the photo mood and here you have it.


While hiking to the far back 40 to find the boy, I approached a large flock of geese who was sharing grass delectables with the regulars.  I totally disrupted the peace and quiet and off they flew.






















If you look over the hill, past the tree line, that's where the boy was grazing.  Sometimes going out to the farm is a cardio workout, but its heaven for the horses.


















My beautiful, beautiful boy














Don't you just love the sight of a barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment