Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Team Donkey

Here's the crew that comprises Team Donkey.  They faithfully and courageously brave all weather conditions to assist in donkey clean-up morning and night, 365 days a year.
Gunner is on the left and Dudley on the right.   

The problem is, although the job is unpaid, they realize perks in the form of (what they consider to be) golden nuggets.
As you can see, Dudley is vigilant in finding any morsel, albeit frozen.
Actually at times I have to use my gentle mom voice and shoo them gently away.  (read that to really mean yelling over and over "get away from that").  They eat the stuff like candy and when they're simply glued to a particularly chock-full area, I get grossed out.

However, I'm sure they'll stay on the Team until old age relieves them of the duty.

1 comment:

  1. I love the donkeys. Gunner and Dudley look sweet. They remind me of some of our sweet dogs.

    ReplyDelete