Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Blogging Audience -- A Puzzlement

When one blogs using the blogger platform (did I say that right), one is treated to a statistical analysis of one's readership.
And it's a puzzlement to be sure.

If I examine my audience from the past week, my statistics indicate most readers are coming from the Ukraine, followed closely by the U.S., then France and Canada.

If I examine the past month's audience, my statistics indicate most readers are coming from the U.S., followed by the Ukraine, then France and Turkey.

Really??

A blog on donkeys -- the Ukraine?
Yes, a puzzlement.

Now if I examine my all time audience stats, here is the ranking from highest to lowest:
U.S., Ukraine, Russia, Germany, Canada, Turkey, S. Korea, France, Latvia, China.

I'm repeating myself, but really??  Latvia??

This just makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! Wish I had an answer. That is funny. There is so much that I don't understand about the whole thing. I'm still so proud of having a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete